Di2 Remote Switch SW-R610
One of the driving forces behind the electronic shifting concept is the ability to place buttons in places that are impossible with conventional cable and housing systems. Designed to be mounted in the drop section underneath the handlebar tape, the Di2 Remote Switch can also be placed in other locations.
When placed in the drops, however, it allows you to make gear changes when climbing or cheating wind. A small hole can be cut into the bar tape so the shifter tabs are accessible. The Di2 Remote Switch is not backwards compatible with the Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 derailleurs or wire kits. It compatible with 6870, 8050, 9070, and 9150 Di2 systems. It plugs into the second port of the Di2 levers, and can not be used in conjunction with TT shifters.
- Sprint shifters for quick shifts while in the drops
- Mounts anywhere in the drops underneath your bar tape
- Right shifter shifts down the cassette
- Left shifter shifts up the cassette
- Item #SHI0625
- Di2 electronic
- Compatible Components
- [Ultegra] 6870, R8050, [Dura Ace] 9070, 9150
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 0.2oz (5.8g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years