Lite 209 Saddle
Built to relieve the pressure that many race saddles place on the pudendal nerve and surrounding soft tissue, the Selle SMP Lite 209's pronounced central channel eliminates numbness to reduce fatigue. The unique beak shape provides a flat base while sitting, but reduces pressure on the genital area. It's designed for pants ranging in size from medium to extra-large, the rear of the saddle has been raised to provide an optimized position during hard pedaling. The Lite 209 is made with a nylon/carbon composite shell for efficient power transfer and an engineered flex for comfort. The stainless steel rails also provide mild shock and vibration absorption. Cushioning over harsh terrain, the saddle's foam elastomer padding is wrapped in supple leather or microfiber (depending on your choice) to deliver all-day comfort.
- Cushioned, comfy saddle for riders with medium-wide pelvises
- Significant elastomer padding smoothes out bumpy rides
- Steel rails add strength and long-lasting durability
- Plush saddle cover offers soft comfort
- Designed for M, L, XL size pants