Why We Like The Selle SMP F20 Carbon Saddle
For maximum comfort and freedom of movement, the Selle SMP F20 Carbon Saddle has our back. The F20 is constructed with ergonomics and performance in mind with a special foamed elastomer padding that keeps our sit bones securely situated without the extra bulk and a narrow seat to accommodate those of us with narrow to medium sit bones. Carbon rails and a carbon-loaded nylon body offer a stiff and responsive platform, so we can really throw down some watts on our next ride.
- Performance saddle that delivers lightness and stability
- Narrow design is perfect for cyclists with narrow to medium sit bones
- Large cut out relieves pressure
- Nylon 12 fixing plates loaded with carbon fiber provide robust security
- Nylon 12 and carbon fiber body is lightweight and durable
- Assembled by hand in Italy with precision by Selle SMP craftsmen
- Item #SLLA00R
- unidirectional carbon fiber
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- [black] leather, [color options] microfiber
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 7.9oz (225g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross, commuting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help