Evolution Carbon Rail Saddle
A saddle is more than just something to sit on. It's a key interface between you and your bike, a place where you can feel the road underneath you and exert control over your steed, so having a saddle that suits your physiology and riding style is important. Selle SMP's Evolution Carbon Rail Saddle is designed for riders with average-to-narrow pelvises, as it has a relatively thin profile, only moderate padding, and Selle's trademark beak shape, which is designed to remove pressure on your you-know-whats.
Strategically located foam elastomer padding and a pressure-relieving central channel provide support in some key areas and space in others, while the raised tail of the saddle provides a powerful platform for seated pedaling. Wrapped in smooth leather or microfiber, this saddle's nylon and carbon composite shell provides a firm but not brutally stiff platform, while the carbon fiber rails deliver strength and comfort at a supremely low weight. Even better, the Evolution is versatile enough for both road and trail riding, something not too many other saddles can claim.
- Versatile saddle for cyclists with narrow pelvises
- Carbon fiber rails ensure strength at an ultra-low weight
- Foam elastomer padding adds comfort
- Carbon-reinforced nylon body bolsters support and durability
- Item #SLL0014
- unidirectional carbon fiber
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- [black] leather, [colored] microfiber
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 7.2oz (205g)
- moutain, road, gravel, commuting