Why We Like The SDG Components Allure V2 Lux-Alloy Saddle
The Gearhead favorite SDG Components Allure V2 Lux-Alloy Saddle got an upgrade for this year, and it's all about finding the perfect balance of comfort and style. The full-channel cut-out and peri-relief canal both got more defined for extra pressure relief during long stints in the saddle, while a flatter nose platform helps us get into a powerful climbing position. And to top it all off, the soft microfiber cover lets us move around the saddle friction-free.
- Trail saddle with women's-specific features for all-day comfort
- Full-channel cut-out and peri-canal reduce pressure in sensitive areas
- Flat-forward design creates an optimal climbing platform
- Lightweight EVA foam provides just enough cushion
- Soft microfiber cover won't snag our shorts as we move around the bike
- Item #SDC1WUG
- nylon glass
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, enduro, cross-country, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov