Maximum protection, minimal hassle.
Protect your triathlon/time trial bike with the soft padding and secure frame attachment of the SciCon Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Triathlon Case. Designed for your carbon fiber triathlon/time trial machine, the Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Triathlon Case features an upright frame stand that protects it from damage during airline and vehicle transport, while doubling as a bike stand for making repairs before race day. The 3/4-length zipper lends easy access to the frame and all bike parts, with the TSA-approved lock making it easy for airport security to access the inside of the bag.
The case's frame stand is compatible with both quick-release skewers and thru-axles, so it'll work with your frame, no matter what axle standards it's running. Internal wheel pockets handily carry your favorite hoops in a secure fashion, so they're not sloppily banging around inside the case during transport. Additionally, you'll find protective inserts for your aero bars and saddle, as you won't have to remove these components during transport. It's fully compatible with integrated seatposts, which are common with modern triathlon and time trial bikes.
- Hybrid protection system for time trial and triathlon bikes
- Padded outer soft shell combined with upright frame stand
- Stand works with both quick-release skewers and thru-axles
- Separate pockets for wheels keep them from jostling around
- 360-rotating wheels with ball bearings for smooth rolling
- 3/4-length zipper with TSA-approved lock for security
- Aerobar and saddle covers, as you won't remove them
- Compatible with integrated seatposts (ISP)