Why We Like The Alpinist CL II Wheel
We like a wheelset that lets us fly down the open road on our way to that KOM title. With the new Alpinist CL II Wheel, your name will be at the top of the leaderboard without a doubt. The carbon-constructed clincher rim features a tubeless tire system, providing a lower rolling resistance, improved handling, and superior protection against punctures. Roval uses their most precise carbon layup to date on the Alpinist CL II, making this wheel incredibly lightweight without losing any durability. As you put more power into the pedals, the wheelset reacts quickly with an immediate and smooth acceleration and allow you to hit the shortest line through the corner without sacrificing too much speed.
- Lightweight, tubeless road wheelset designed for optimal speed and power
- DT Swiff 350 hubs and Star Ratchet drive system keeps you rolling fast
- Precise carbon layup lowers overall mass while increasing power
- Item #RVJ0014
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [external] 27mm [internal] 21mm
- Brake Compatibility
- DT Swiss 350 Straighpull Center Lock
- Front Axle
- 100 x 12mm
- Rear Axle
- 142 x 12mm
- DT Swiss Competition Race Straightpull
- Spoke Nipple
- DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm
- Spoke Count
- [front] 21 [rear] 24
- Max Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help