Why We Like The Tomahawk Fat Bike Ready Upright Mount
When the innovative minds at RockyMounts decided that fat bike racks were too few and far between, they created the Tomahawk Fat Bike Ready Upright Mount. With the overall structure carried over from the venerated BrassKnuckle and its new capability to fit any bike ranging from 20-29 inches with any road, mountain, or fat tires, we think the Tomahawk is a valuable addition to the current crop of roof racks being offered.
RockyMounts set out to make the Tomahawk as adaptable as possible, creating it with an interchangeable arm so that it can be mounted on the driver or passenger side of a vehicle with a swingarm that will hold your precious cargo in place without touching its frame. To accommodate a fat bike, RockyMounts includes two wheel strap extensions that work with tires up to five inches wide, as well as universal hardware that will pair effectively with any style of crossbar on your vehicle.
- Do-it-all upright mount than can even handle fat bikes
- Fits any bike ranging from 20-29 inches, and up to 5 inches wide
- Interchangeable arm can be mounted to either side of car
- Universal hardware is compatible with most roof crossbars
- Item #RMO000I
- Bike Capacity
- all bikes 20 - 29 inches, fat bike
- Part Number
- travel, cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty