Unlike some U-locks which separate when unlocked, the Rocky Mounts Pivot U-Lock conveniently maintains its single-piece composition and instead swivels to let you place or remove it from your bike. The key even remains in the lock while unlocked—further reducing the risk of dropping components during the process. The steel of the lock is strong and secure, and is even covered in silicone which protects your frame's paint job from clumsy handling.
- U-lock for securing your bike frame
- One-piece design streamlines the process
- Silicone over-mold protects your frame
- Unlocked hub holds the key
- Includes two keys for your convenience