Why We Like the ZEB Ultimate 29in Boost Fork
When we heard RockShox was releasing a new single-crown enduro fork with a chassis that's even brawnier and stiffer than the Lyrik, we nostalgically thought back to the days of the massively overbuilt RockShox Totem and the boost of confidence it brought to rugged downhill trails and intimidating bike park hits. The new ZEB Ultimate brings that same feeling into the modern era, featuring an all-new chassis with stiffer lowers and burly 38mm stanchions (as opposed to the 35mm stanchions on the Lyrik). This makes for a stiffer front-end that tracks much better through rough terrain and holds its line through rock gardens and drops with the utmost confidence. Inside the fork, you'll find RockShox' latest and greatest tech bits, like the impressively supple DebonAir spring, the easily-tunable Charger 2.1 damper, ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals, and long-lasting Maxima Plush oil.
- RockShox long-travel fork built the world's most challenging terrain
- Larger 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence
- DebonAir spring ensures a smooth and supportive ride feel
- Charger 2.1 damper offers reduced friction and improved tunability
- Low-friction SKF seals provide a smoother overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush oil reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Available in two sleek color options to better match your steed
- Compatible with RockShox short fender (sold separately)
- Item #RSXB059
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.