Why We Like The ZEB Select Charger RC 29in Boost Fork
Positioned as a mid-tier enduro and freeride fork, we use the ZEB Select Charger RC Fork to rally bike park trails and dissect tracks at the local enduro series. This long-travel fork is revamped with an updated DebonAir+ spring that helps the bike stand up in its travel in steeper terrain, and the 38mm stanchions continue to provide the cornering stability we’ve grown to appreciate. The other major update is that this Select Fork is now compatible with the new Pressure Relief Valve from RockShox (sold separately) that releases unwanted air that can build in the lower leg over time from altitude and temperature changes.
- Workhorse enduro and freeride fork for big terrain
- Travel ranges from 160-190mm for burly tracks and big hits
- New DebonAir+ spring sits higher in the travel for control in steep terrain
- 38mm stanchions provide unparalleled support in corners and steeps
- New Bolt-in torque cap makes it easier to use with hub end caps
- Compatible with RockShox bolt-on fender (sold separately)
- Item #RSXB077
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov