Why We Like The Pike DJ 26in Fork
RockShox's experience crafting suspension forks is nearly outmatched in the industry thanks to its high quality, reliable products. And, it being part of the SRAM family helps, too. They're constantly working to improve their components so you can have a blast no matter what discipline you're taking on. With the Pike DJ 26in Fork, RockShox worked to craft a fork that makes it easier to master the ever-evolving tricks and jumps thrown at us in slopestyle and dirt jumping competitions. An adjustable Charger dampening takes on any jumps with relish and the fork's Solo Air system makes for soft landings thanks to its endless damping settings. The Pike DJ 26in Fork is an improvement on the well-loved pike for those riders who love to get serious air, and it's a performance-oriented weapon that features rapid recovery for more control with less energy wasted. Riders can take on downhills easily but still have enough pedal stability for climbs that wear you down.
- Suspension fork for mastering downhill laps and jumps
- Highlights a stable 35mm tube that's still lightweight
- Solo Air system that features damping settings for soft landings
- Performance-oriented charger damper for downhills and stable climbs
- Enhanced bladder material that's resilient and responsive