Why We Like The 200 Hour Fork Service Kit
When seal kits don’t quite do the job anymore we’re replacing every rubber bit with the Rockshox 200 Hour Fork Service Kit. Riding dry and dusty trails means 200-hour service intervals come a lot sooner than expected, but in an effort to save our forks from blowing up we’re prepared with this nifty kit. Armed with a plethora of internet videos we’re confidently diving into the deep end of fork repair hoping we’ll come out with smoother front squish.
- Keeps your RockShox fork running the way it should
- Everything you need for the 200hr/1yr service
- Includes dust wipers, foam rings, o-rings, damper sealhead
- Item #RSXB046
- [forks] RockShox Boxxer C2, Lyrik C2, Pike B3, SID B2, SID B4, SID A1, [air springs] DebonAir, Solo Air
- 2 dust seals, 2 foam rings, o-ring seals, 1 chgr2 damper sealhead, 1 debonair (silver) sealhead
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.