Why We Like The WCS Carbon Matrix C220 Stem
Ritchey's WCS Carbon Matrix C220 Stem gives a nod to the performance of the brand's C260 stem, but with a quicker and easier installation process that leaves us free to ride, faster. The C220 handlebar clamp design wraps a full 220-degrees over the handlebar for a more secure interface. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body without compromising for strength or stiffness.
- Performance meets practicality with the WCS Carbon Matrix C220 Stem
- 6-degrees of positive or negative rise and a 1 1/8in steerer diameter
- Stem body wraps around bar clamping area securely
- Clamping design is less prone to damaging lightweight bars
- Forged 7075 aluminum with stiffness-enhancing carbon exoskeleton
- Item #RITA09J
- 3D forged 7075 aluminum, carbon encased
- 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- press-fit clamp with chromoly steel hardware
- Claimed Weight
- [110mm] 4.4oz (126g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help