WCS Carbon 1-Bolt Seatpost
Drawing on Ritchey's extensive heritage in cyclocross racing, the WCS Carbon Seatpost brings dependability, simplicity, and elegant aesthetics to your 'cross or gravel steed. The refined carbon construction ensures a high strength-to-weight ratio, while the 1-Bolt SideBinder seat clamp eliminates the frustration of finicky 2-bolt designs. Secured by a single 5mm bolt, the SideBinder offers ease of adjustability while at the same time relieving stress on saddle rails.
- A carbon fiber masterpiece designed for 'cross or gravel steeds
- Monocoque carbon construction is strong and lightweight
- Single-bolt head is secure and very easy to adjust
- Includes clamp for standard 7 x 7mm saddle rails
- Clamp kit for carbon fiber saddle rails sold separately
- Item #RITA09F
- monocoque carbon fiber
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [27.2mm] 350mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 400mm
- 0mm, 25mm
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2/350mm] 6.5oz (185g)
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 17, 2020
Under no circumstances should you buy
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is the worst designed seat post clamp ever. I should have taken the warning from my LBS seriously. My LBS would not even take the time to put on. They said too much of a PIA. They were right. It requires two people to get a saddle attached. Finally got one but I took back off. Going to return it. I don?t want a seat post that required this much effort.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help