When comfort and performance are at the top of the list for a flat pedal shoe, reach for the Powerline from Ride Concepts to keep you charging hard while remaining comfortable on big days. The asymmetrical collar features D3O protection on the inside to reduce impact from confrontations with unexpected rocks, roots, or crank arms.
The rubber outsole boasts recessed traction areas in the toe and heel to improve performance in hike-a-bike scenarios. The microfiber upper material is both breathable and weather-resistant to keep you prepared in alpine terrain with constantly changing weather conditions.
- Mid-height flat pedal shoes are packed with features for versatility
- DST 4.0 rubber outsole offers sticky grip for enhanced pedal feedback
- High-rise EVA midsole supplies enhanced arch support for comfort
- D3O collar and insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Molded rubber toe and heel caps dissipate force when impacted
- Microfiber upper is water-resistant and breathable for burly trail days