Powerline Cycling Shoe - Men's
When comfort and performance are at the top of the list for a flat pedal shoe, reach for the Powerline from Ride Concepts to keep you charging hard while remaining comfortable on big days. The asymmetrical collar features D3O protection on the inside to reduce impact from confrontations with unexpected rocks, roots, or crank arms.
The rubber outsole boasts recessed traction areas in the toe and heel to improve performance in hike-a-bike scenarios. The microfiber upper material is both breathable and weather-resistant to keep you prepared in alpine terrain with constantly changing weather conditions.
- Mid-height flat pedal shoes are packed with features for versatility
- DST 4.0 rubber outsole offers sticky grip for enhanced pedal feedback
- High-rise EVA midsole supplies enhanced arch support for comfort
- D3O collar and insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Molded rubber toe and heel caps dissipate force when impacted
- Microfiber upper is water-resistant and breathable for burly trail days
- Item #RPT000A
- Upper Material
- D30 High Impact Zone
- Kinetics DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10] 15.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.