When comfort and versatility are at the top of the list for a flat pedal shoe, reach for the Hellion from Ride Concepts to keep you charging hard no matter the weather. The dual-layer synthetic upper features an anti-peel construction to keep water out on wet rides and dry quickly once you're back home.
The DST 6.0 rubber outsole is one of the grippiest in the Ride Concepts line in order to keep your shoes and pedals connected even when muck and mud try to get in the way. A fully gusseted tongue enhances mobility and prevents intake of unwanted dirt and debris while allowing air to pass through.
- Flat pedal shoes are packed with features for versatility in all conditions
- DST 6.0 rubber outsole offers sticky grip for enhanced pedal feedback
- EVA midsole supplies enhanced arch support for all-day epics
- D3O insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue on chattery trails
- Molded rubber toe and heel caps dissipate force when impacted