Whether you're go-to trip mobile is a trusty pickup with a topper or converted van with a hard resin roof, top it off with this Rhino Rack Cap Topper Track Mount Package, which comes with Aero Load Bars that can be adjusted to fit your gear-toting needs.
- Permanently mounted tracks follow the outside edges of your vehicle's roof and allow you to adjust the floating load bars forwards and backwards
- Aero Load Bars are made with structural-grade aluminum and feature an aerodynamic shape to reduce wind noise and drag
- Load Bars feature a rubber strip down the middle to prevent gear from sliding
- Non-corrosive components stand up to years of road grime and salt
- Rhino Rack Track Mount systems are rated to carry up to 220 pounds per pair of cross bars (but make sure your vehicle's roof can handle that weight before loading it that heavy)
View more Roof Rack Parts & Accessories
Reviews & Community
Upgrade by Rhino!
Rhino-Rack has upgraded these Y0-KITS with their NEW RLT600 (Quick Release) legs. This allows the user to remove the crossbars within seconds. See pic
Is the Rhino-Rack Cap Topper Track Mount Package W/Aero Load Bars fit on a honda civic si 2005 3 doos?
no, this product is designed to have the tracks screwed directly into a truck topper or camper shell (something with a hard resin/flat roof). It is not meant to be installed on a honda civic.
Are the tracks included with this package?...
Are the tracks included with this package? If so how long are they? Can the tracks be mounted at any width?
Yes they are, and the track length is 63 inches.
is this one bar or a pair?
is this one bar or a pair?
This should come as a pair
Does this come with locks? Or are locks...
Does this come with locks? Or are locks available?
The mount package does not come with locks, since the track mount is a permanent mount system designed to be extremely difficult to remove once mounted to the vehicle. The Aero Load Bars do have an optional anti-theft lock kit that is available from Rhino-Rack:
I have a 2006 Chev Uplander with not means...
I have a 2006 Chev Uplander with not means of attaching roof racks. I think that I will have to bolt my rack mounts to the roof of the van. Is this how Rhino Racks are attached?
I have a 100 lb boat that I want to pt on these racks. Dimensions of the boat are 15 ft by 56 in. Will the racks be wide enough?
Are there any width- adjustable restraints on the outside edges of the racks?
Can the racks (not mounts) be rmoved when not in use?
Any photos of these racks installed on a mini van would be appreciated.
Hey Jim, you might want to look into the Thule Traverse setup with the car specific foot adapters; this will prevent you from drilling into your roof and allow it to be removed as needed. The bars should also support your boat weight without issues...