Why We Like The 30 SL 29in Carbon Rim
Coming in as the lighter of Reserve’s two rims for trail riding, the 30 SL 29in Carbon Rim is perfect for spritely short-travel MTB builds and mid-travel bruisers alike. With a rim weight of 440g, it offers greater tolerance of abuse than the XC Reserve wheels, without suffering from the added weight penalty of the enduro-ready 30 HD’s. Santa Cruz’s carbon layup yields a reactive feel on flow trails, yet solid compliance and vibration damping characteristics when the day calls for steep, rocky descents.
- Top-tier carbon trail rims for logging miles and rallying flow trails
- 30mm internal rim width accommodates modern, wider tires
- 28h spoke count provides strength without unnecessary weight
- No maximum rider weight shows the true durability of the rim
- Tubeless compatible and optimized for 2.2in to 2.5in tires
- Item #RVV000W
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- [internal] 30mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Spoke Count
- Max Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.