Go wider without the weight.
Back by popular demand, the Renthal Fatbar Lite V2 has bumped out in width to 760 millimeters to make it more current with the times, seeing the previous version was only 740 millimeters wide, leaving it a bit narrow for the tastes of trail riders seeking the increased leverage and heightened control of a wide bar/short stem combo. It's great for everyday trail riders and aggressive all-mountain riders that desire the benefits of a wider bar, but without sacrificing clearance on tight trails or adding excessive weight like some of its 780 and 800-millimeter brethren.
Although Renthal bumped out its width by 20 millimeters from the previous generation, its weight remains the same at a respectable 270 grams, thanks to its 7050 T6 alloy construction that maximizes strength without adding excessive weight. This alloy construction also provides high levels of stiffness without the higher cost of a carbon bar, meaning you'll have full control on rowdy descents and bike park laps alike. It's available exclusively in a 31.8-millimeter diameter and comes in 10, 20, 30, and 40-millimeter rise versions. Also, Renthal now offers a black version if you're looking for a more stealthy aesthetic than their signature gold anodized bars.
- Second gen of Renthal's trail-favorite FatBar Lite bar
- Width bumped out to 760mm for increased control at speed
- 7075 T6 alloy maximizes strength-to-weight and stiffness
- Weight remains at 270g, despite its 20mm width increase
- Available in 31.8mm diameter and 10, 20, 30, 40mm rise
- Now in stealthy black, alongside Renthal's signature gold