Why We Like The ShockStop Suspension Seatpost
The Redshift ShockStop Suspension Seatpost takes the sting out of the morning commute. When we’re commuting or just taming chill trail on our fun bikes there’s nothing better than having a seatpost that adds a bit of comfort. Commuting to work often means we’re riding without a chamois, so the ShockStop Seatpost graciously provides 35mm of rear suspension.
- Soft seatpost soaks up vibrations from rough roads
- Minor weight penalty is great for gravel and commute use
- 35mm of suspension can be stiffened up with included spring
- Made from sturdy 6061 aluminum for added strength
- Offset only moderately adjusted by actuation
- Item #RSR0003
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- [rearward] 7mm, [rearward at 25% travel] 12mm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.5oz (497g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 1, 2021
Shock Stop Suspension Seat Post
- I've used it several times
My husband bought this for me and what a life changer it is!! We put this on my Sirrus X 3.0 Gravel Bike. It really takes the edge off. I find that I can ride longer with comfort and less fatigue.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help