Fends off chilly breezes.
The Rapha Men's Pro Team Lightweight Wind Jacket is designed for those brisk mornings and breezy afternoons with its windproof front panel and mesh rear fabric, which keeps the chill off your body without feeling like you're wearing a stifling garbage bag. This jacket was originally inspired from a jacket worn by Team Sky in the 2015 and 2016 racing seasons, providing a touch of thermal warmth and easily storing in your rear jersey pocket.
It's upgraded this season with a slightly closer fit, which prevents flapping in the breeze and looks a bit more tailored on the road. The Vislon two-way zipper allows for regulation of your body temperature, seeing you can partially unzip the bottom portion to release body heat during long climbs and high-cadence efforts. It's lined with a soft mesh collar to prevent irritation and features reflective highlights along the rear to keep you visible to passing traffic.
- Lightweight, packable jacket that fends off chilly breezes
- Updated with Pro Team fit, which clings tightly to the body
- Improved fabric is windproof in front, breathable in back
- Lined with a soft mesh collar to prevent scratchiness
- Vislon two-way zipper offers improved ventilation
- Reflective piping on rear for greater visibility