New member of your core-kit.
When the forecast calls for a 30% chance of rain, its best not to hedge your bets on sunshine. Instead, toss Rapha's Women's Core Rain Jacket in your back pocket and be prepared for whatever weather lies ahead. The Core's lightweight construction keeps it barely noticable when its pocketed through the dry hours, but its fully waterproof nature gives you peace of mind as soon as the sky breaks open and downpour ensues.
The jacket features an off-centered full-length AquaGuard zipper in front that keeps water from sneaking in, and prevents drafts from penetrating through your layers. The zipper is backed up with a guard, and garage that adds an extra element of protection, while fully sealed seams keep the most minute drops of water from sneaking in through the cracks. To dial in a perfect fit the jacket features an adjustable draw cord, along with elasticated cuffs to seal out weather at the wrists. Longer arms and a drop tail hem boost coverage, while a short front keeps excess fabric out of the way so you can keep comfortable when you're hammering out the miles in the drops. Should the temperature start to rise while showers are still falling, you'll be pleased to find six laser cut perforations under the arms that allow heat to escape quickly, so you can maintain the optimal core temperature.
- A waterproof layer for sudden spring showers
- 2.5 and 3-layer construction keeps out the elements
- Sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in
- Off-center zipper keeps frosty drafts out
- Extremely lightweight construction for easy packing
- Reflective accents boost low light visibility
- Underarm vents help you drop heat on the climbs
- Extended arms and back dial in fit for cycling