Why We Like The Rapha Brevet Jersey
We throw on Rapha's Brevet Jersey and enjoy a good balance between all-day comfort and race-ready performance. The Brevet Jersey is made with an eco-friendly blend of recycled polyester and merino wool to help us regulate our body temp and keep funky odors at bay through warm-weather rides. It employs two large reflective stripes that flex with the jersey and illuminate under headlights to help us stay seen without compromising the fit or feel. Three deep cargo pockets offer a ton of space for loading up before an endurance ride, while two zippered pockets ensure more secure storage for a phone, keys, or cash.
- Summer-ready cycling jersey for lightweight comfort on endurance rides
- Eco-conscious merino blend wicks sweat, breathes well, and regulates temp
- Regular fit opens up mobility without losing advantages of performance fibers
- Minimal, elasticated hem keeps the jersey in place through different positions
- Rear cargo pockets and zippered chest pocket boost amount of storage
- Item #RFAD04K
- Responsible Collection
- RPM150 (64% recycled polyester, 36% merino wool)
- 3 rear, 2 zippered rear
- road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help