Why We Like The Sram XX1 Eagle DUB AXS Crank Arms
If you're looking to add a power meter to your mountain bike, pick up a set of these crank arms along with a Quarq DZero DUB XX1 spider and you'll have one of the most reliable and accurate units on the market. They share the same lightweight and stiff construction as SRAM's renowned XX1 DUB SL cranks, but come equipped with an 8-bolt direct mount interface that pairs perfectly with the aforementioned spider. Together they're capable of measuring both left and right side power output to within +/- 1.5% accuracy.
- MTB cranks designed for the DZero DUB XX1 power meter spider
- Carbon-tuned crank arms are lightweight and ultra-stiff
- Compatible with SRAM Eagle 12-speed drivetrain components
- DUB spindle results in a stronger, stiffer, and lighter crankset
- Fits most modern BB shells: BSA threaded, PF92, BB30, PF30
- Works with SRAM X-Sync 2 Eagle 104mm BCD chainrings
- DZero spider, chainring, and DUB bottom bracket sold separately
- Item #QRQ802Q
- Arm Material
- carbon fiber
- Arm Length
- 170, 175mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount (8-bolt)
- BB Type
- English threaded (BSA), PF92, PF89.5, BB30, PF30
- SRAM DUB (28.99mm diameter)
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- Quarq DZero DUB XX1 Power Meter Spider, SRAM X-Sync 2 104mm BCD chainrings, SRAM DUB bottom brackets
- Claimed Weight
- [175mm] 12.9oz (366g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help