Why We Like The DZERO DUB Road Power Meter Crankset
By now it’s relatively common knowledge that training to the numbers will likely lead to increased fitness and performance. Although power meters have reduced in cost over the last decade of advancements, you still need to consider compatibility with your bike and crankset. The folks at Quarq provide a resolution to all those variables with the DZERO DUB Road Power Meter Crankset. A precision-built power meter spider that delivers +/-1.5% accuracy is preloaded onto a semi-compact, double chainring and high-strength, carbon crankarms — and all at an approachable price point considering the cost of the top-tier carbon, direct-mount groups on the market. Training with a higher level of sophistication provides the confidence that you are training to the numbers needed to gain the fitness required for your goals.
The DZERO uses ANT+ and low-energy Bluetooth to relay power and cadence information to your cycling head-unit or indoor, virtual training platform. It uses a standard CR2032 battery and affords roughly 200 hours of riding operation. Riding in the muck and wet weather is no issue. The power meter is waterproof with an IPX7 rating, and internal temperature corrections ensure precision numbers regardless of the weather from start to finish. And OmniCal technology onboard ensures you can swap chainrings down the road without affecting power reading accuracy.
- 2x road crankset with power meter spider for precision training
- Semi-compact chainring for accessing the more commonly used gears
- Carbon crankarms for strength and rigidity
- Power accuracy within +/-1.5%
- DUB system to greater compatibility across major bottom brackets
- Item #QRQ802R
- [crank arms] carbon, [chainrings] aluminum
- Powermeter Type
- 11-speed road drivetrains, SRAM DUB bottom brackets
- Bluetooth and ANT+ connection, MagicZero automatic calibration, AxCad cadence sensor, 10K temperature compension, OmniCal automatic chainring calibration, IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy (+/-)
- CR2032, tool-free replacement
- Operating Time
- 2 pedal washers
- Claimed Weight
- [175mm, 52-36T] 1lb 13oz (822g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 11, 2021
Is it compatible with shimano groupsets?
October 7, 2020