DUB Crank Arms
The time has come for you to stop guessing your energy output, and start coming in with cold, hard numbers to provide the data you need to improve. Quarq's DUB Crank Arms enable you to make the switch from not-so-smart cranks to all of the data you could ask for, with a clean carbon layup that's featherweight and stiff, and compatible with all SRAM DUB Road bottom brackets. The crank arms themselves skip the high-tech gadgets, but enable you to pair your cranks with either a Quarq DZero DUB -or- DFour DUB power meter spider so you can customize your crankset to best suit your needs. But just because the gadgets aren't present in the crank arms doesn't mean they lack tech — Quarq crafts them with its Exogram hollow core carbon fiber to provide a sleek, strong platform to pedal on, so you don't have to worry about wasting watts to crank flex.
- Quarq enables you to bring power to DUB with these sleek cranks
- Exogram hollow core carbon is light, stiff, and reliable
- Stiff DUB spindle is compatible with all SRAM DUB Road BBs
- Simplified parts make it easy to partner up with power
- Compatible only with Quarq's DZero and DFour DUB power meter spiders
- Item #QRQ802G
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- BB Type
- SRAM DUB Road
- Q Factor
- [175mm] 147.5mm
- Compatible Components
- Quarq DZero DUB and Quarq DFour DUB power meter spiders
- 2 pedal washers, 8 chainring mounting bolts
- Claimed Weight
- [170mm] 12.4oz (351g), [175mm] 12.5oz (374g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 25, 2021
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
June 29, 2021