Why We Like The Spine VPD 2.0 Jacket
The burly but low-profile POC Spine VPD 2.0 Jacket provides moto-rated protection yet still fits nicely under a jersey—or even a t-shirt. Super high-tech polymer-based VPD foam is flexible enough to conform to your body for a comfortable fit, and stiffens upon impact to offer some of the most effective protection on the market for your spine, chest shoulders, and elbows.
- A low-profile jacket with moto-level protection
- 3D Molded shoulder panels offer wraparound protection
- Panels are constructed to keep freedom of movement a must
- Perforation in protection areas boost ventilation
- Crucial spinal coverage provided by 3D molded back panel
- Elbow panels are Kevlar reinforced to stand up to impacts and abrasion
- The height-adjustable and removable waistband helps get the fit just right
- Item #POC0132
- VPD (visco-elastic polymer dough), mesh
- front zipper, waistband
- Protection Area
- back, chest, shoulders, elbows
- [back protection] EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.