Why We Like the Reform Enduro Jersey
The Reform Enduro Jersey is built for when we're charging lines at the bike park or needing to stay comfortable high in the remote alpine mountains. We’ll throw this on as a loose fitting top layer that we know is strong enough to take the abuse of a few falls, yet breaths well enough that we won’t be sweating through our hydration pack before the first drop-in.
- Long-sleeve jersey to add skin protection for huge days on the bike
- Fabirc blend is strong yet breathable for all-day wear
- Crew-neck cut adds strength and prevents stretching with use
- Relaxed fit make it easy to layer clothes or a hydration pack underneath
- Item #POCZ1AQ
- Responsible Collection
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane
- 1 zippered pocket
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.