Why We Like The Otocon Race MIPS Helmet
Heavy protective equipment is a thing of the past. We want a lightweight feel when we are ripping through the trails, and the full-face Otocon Race MIPS Helmet delivers just that. A durable polycarbonate shell combines with a dual-material liner to produce a lighter helmet with added protection. Featuring MIPS Integra technology, a break-away peak, and a built-in NFC chip, safety is a top priority with the Otocon. Comfort is also a top priority, and with strategically placed vents and a retention adjustment system, finding the perfect fit without restricting airflow is quick and easy.
- Full-face helmet designed for full protection with less weight
- Deep ventilation system creates airflow throughout entire helmet
- EPP and EPS liners separated by aramid bridges for added strength
- twICEme NFC Medical ID built-in to helmet to store emergency details
- Recco Reflector helps first responders quickly find you
- Item #POCZ1E3
- Shell Material
- [outer] polycarbonate [inner liner] EPP, EPS foam, Mips
- Fit Adjustment
- retention system
- breakaway peak
- Full Face
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 754g (M)
- mountain biking, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help