Why We Like The Oseus Vpd Knee Pad
Knee pads are cool again with the POC Oseus VPD Knee Pad, strong enough for the pros yet flexible enough for daily trail use, you won’t find us riding without it. Unencumbered by difficult strapping systems we’re earning our turns comfortably up and sliding the pads back on for the way down. POC insinuates that this pad is ‘strong enough for World Cups’, so we’re sending trails more confidently than ever hoping we don’t need to put that to the test.
- Slip-on knee pad is flexible and protective
- Lightweight fabric is comfortable and breathes well during rides
- Perforated VPD padding easily conforms to body movements
- Integrated inner knee protection for awkward falls
- Large elastic grippers keep tight and eliminate pressure points
- Item #POCZ1AH
- [protection] VPD
- Protection Area
- EN 1621-1
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.