Why We Like The PNW Components The Loam Carbon Handlebar
Upgrading to carbon fiber handlebars can help reduce fatigue in our hands and make for a more smooth and predictable ride. The PNW Components The Loam Carbon Handlebar is one of our favorite carbon handlebars for trail enduro or downhill riding. This bar comes in a 35mm diameter, has an 800mm width, and gives us the option of a 25mm or 38mm rise. PNW's wrist-saving geometry sports a 5-degree upsweep and a 10-degree backsweep to keep our wrists happy on long sustained descents.
- Carbon fiber handlebar for aggressive mountain riding
- Premium carbon fiber UD layup gives us a lightweight and stiff construction
- Rated to be strong enough for e-Bikes and downhill riding
- Wrist-saving geometry situates our hands in the perfect position
- Item #PNW001Z
- carbon fiber
- 25, 38mm
- [up] 5 degrees, [back] 10 degrees
- Claimed Weight
- 8.21oz (233g)
- trail, enduro
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2023
Great upgrade from my stock aluminum bar
- I've used it several times
I replaced the stock bar on my Orbea Wild with this and find it to be more comfortable than the old bar. Not worried about weight savings on the eMTB, but is is noticeably lighter than the aluminum bar. It is the same width, so cockpit layout is perfect. I do like the additional sweep, too. Overall a great upgrade.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help