Why We Like The Cascade Dropper Seatpost
The PNW Components Cascade Dropper Seatpost pays homage to the Cascade mountain range, home to some of the best riding in the Pacific Northwest. Featuring reliable coil sprung internals, tidy external cable routing, and multiple travel options, this post is an absolute workhorse that provides dependable up and down service for miles and miles to come. The 150mm and 170mm travel options have been updated with larger diameter stanchions that makes them both stiffer and lighter, as well as an added DU bushing to combat side-to-side seat wobble. Together these changes improve the post's reliability even further, giving you some much-needed peace of mind when you're out in the mountains, miles away from civilization.
- Dropper post for moving from climbs to flats to descents
- Coil spring system is designed with reliability in mind
- External routing at the mid cap for a tidy cable setup
- 150mm & 170mm posts see larger stanchions and DU bushing
- 2-bolt head allows for easy adjustments to saddle position
- Lever sold separately
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Item #PNW000X
- 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [125mm travel] 406mm, [150mm travel] 449mm, [170mm travel] 489mm
- 125mm, 150mm, 170mm
- cable-actuated, coil spring internals
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9 x 125mm] 1lb 5oz (592g), [30.9 x 150mm] 1lb 6oz (613g), [30.9 x 170mm] 1lb 7oz (650g), [31.6 x 125mm] 1lb 4.7oz (614g), [31.6 x 150mm] 1lb 6.3oz (632g), [31.6 x 170mm] 1lb 8oz (674g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov