Scorpion 29in Enduro S Tire
The Scorpion 29in Enduro S Tire is born from Pirelli's knowledge of off-road riding, and that shows in the tread pattern and SmartGrip compound, which enhance traction in both wet and dry conditions. Deep and widely spaced knobs dig into the terrain to provide maximum grip, and the HardWall element features bead-to-bead protection for extra reliability. Plus, tubeless-ready technology is designed for running lower tire pressures, easy mounting, and bead stability.
- The optimal choice for enduro trails where grip and reliability are key
- Tread pattern is made up of deep and widely spaced knobs for grip
- Knob spacing helps shed mud that gets caked on the tire
- SmartGrip Compound for long-lasting grip in wet and dry conditions
- HardWall casing technology for aggressive riding
- Tubeless-ready technology for running lower tire pressures as needed
- Item #PIR1WUI
- 29 x 2.4in, 29 x 2.6in
- clincher, tubeless ready
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.4in] 2lb 4oz (1020g), [29 x 2.6in] 2lb 9.6oz (1180g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help