Fixed Torque Driver
It's more important than ever to tighten bolts to the recommended spec, seeing the prevalence of carbon bikes and components on the market, which are susceptible to cracking and crushing when over-torqued. Dial in your custom build or new components to the exact torque specs with the Pedro's Fixed Torque Driver.
Each driver tightens your bolts to a precisely calibrated torque figure, so you can be sure you're not over-torquing key bolts on sensitive areas, leading to crushing of handlebars or cracking your frame's seat tube. The Torque Driver accepts 1/4-inch hex bits with its magnetic socket and includes 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits. Choose 4, 5, or 6 Nm torque wrenches to suit your needs.
- Fixed Torque Driver for tightening bolts to recommended spec
- +/- 1% calibrated torque figures ensure proper tightness
- Torque-limited clutch design prevents over-torquing
- Magnetic socket drive accepts 1/4" hex bits
- Comes with 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits
- Item #PED002E
- Other Tools
- 1/4-inch hex bits: 4mm, 5mm, T25 bits included
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.