Why We Like The Thermal Lite Glove
For many cyclists, fall is the most rewarding time of the year to cycle, whether it's twilit spins after work, weekend rambles along singletrack, or a cyclocross hammerfest. Because we love fall cycling so much, just the thought of the Pearl Izumi Thermal Lite Gloves, the Japanese manufacturer's take on the classic knit glove, gets us a little giddy.
The Thermal Lite Gloves' lightweight, insulating construction recommends them as your sole protection in moderate conditions or as a liner under a shell for more serious inclement weather. Silicone grip on the palms and fingers keep you on the bars, and reflective logos on the backs help keep you visible in the low-light conditions of a long autumn dusk.
- Lightweight thermal gloves for cool-weather cycling
- P.R.O. Thermal Lite fabric traps in heat
- Silicone fingertips deliver performance-ready grip
- Reflective accents increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Glove packs down into rear pocket or saddle bag