Why We Like The Summit Shell Short
This lightweight trail short is great for riding in any summer condition, rain or shine, thanks to the DWR coating on the new four-way stretch transfer woven fabric. The fabric's water-resistance beads right off the surface, giving you a dry ride even in the middle of a storm. Another feature to love about the Summit Shell Short is the Trail Access side pockets. Most pockets face straight down your leg, but these two zippered side pockets slant backward down your leg to keep your pocket full of items out of the way during your pedal stroke.
- Features a lightweight fabric with DWR coating for a dry ride
- Hook-and-loop adjustments on waist for a sag-free and secure fit
- Leg openings bonded to keep shorts above calf and prevent snagging on knee-pads
- Item #PLZO8J5
- Transfer Woven (96% polyester, 4% elastane), DWR
- 2 zippered Trail Access
- hook-and-loop adjustments
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help