Why We Like The Pearl Izumi Summit 3L WXB Pant
The rain may be coming in sideways on the ridge, but we're still out on the trail, thanks to the Pearl Izumi's Summit 3L WXB Pant. The light but waterproof fabric whips away raindrops while staying breathable when things get steamy. The dual Trail Access pockets keep our essentials safely out of the way while the tapered legs are drivetrain-friendly and seal out the sloppy stuff with their elasticated cuffs. It's our go-to pant for wet and sloppy rides.
- Trail pants for wet and rowdy rides
- 3-layer waterproofing for all-weather protection
- PFC-free DWR coating sheds light precipitation
- Made in part from recycled materials for sustainability
- Pant is compatible with kneepads
- Adjustable waistband with built-in belt for a snug fit
- Standard fit
- Item #PLZO8KK
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR coating
- Waterproof Rating
- Leg Opening
- elastic suffs
- 2 trail access
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help