Why We Like The Quest Long-Sleeve Jersey
Pearl Izumi's Quest Long-Sleeve Jersey is designed for rides where a light chill in the air balances out how hard you're cranking. Select Transfer material pulls perspiration away from your skin and encourages it to evaporate, minimizing the uncomfortable chill you often experience as sweat dries. The jersey features a full-length zip design that makes it easy to add airflow mid-ride or change layers as the conditions shift, as well as an elasticized hem that secures the fit of the jersey to your shorts. Three rear pockets store your spare tube, tools, energy gels, and other essentials, and reflective accents boost your presence on the road for fellow cyclists and motorists alike.
- A classic long-sleeve cycling jersey for cool-weather rides
- Select Transfer fabric wicks sweat and breathes with ease
- Regular fit enhances comfort to boost performance
- Full-length zipper dumps heat when the sun comes out to play
- Three rear pockets store your favorite riding essentials
- Reflective accents increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #PLZO8H2
- Select Transfer (100% polyester)
- spring, fall
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 25, 2021
Zipper broke after two rides
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
This jersey was fine as Jerseys go but the zipper teeth started to break after two rides. So quality was an issue. Relatively inexpensive as jerseys go so you get what you pay for I guess
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help