Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey
Built for those epic-long days you dream about in February, the Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey from Pearl Izumi is the one you'll want to be wearing when the mileage heads north of triple digits. It's a premium jersey constructed of PRO Transfer In-R-Cool fabrics that wick moisture and evaporates quickly, keeping you cooler and drier. The material also comes with a 50+ UPF rating so you can rest assured that your covered skin is safer from the sun's harmful rays. Additionally, Direct-Vent mesh side panels ventilate and help facilitate more airflow, preventing you from overheating on the climbs during those summer intervals. And if you're still too warm, a full-length, semi-auto lock zipper can be flipped up and pulled open with one hand for easy venting. Longer, articulated sleeves create a more modern silhouette on the bike and help reduce turbulence and drag for a touch more aerodynamics. Finally, on the rear, five ample pockets, plus a zippered security pocket, help you carry all of your riding essentials.
- PRO Transfer In-R-Cool fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Bonded sleeve, hem, and pocket construction offer an optimized fit
- Rotated sleeve construction improves the fit on the bike
- Direct-Vent open mesh side panels add breathability and ventilation
- Five rear pockets plus zippered security pocket haul riding essentials
- Full-length zipper lets you dump easily dump heat
- 50+ UPF rating blocks the sun's harmful rays
- BioViz reflective elements boost low-light visibility
- Item #PLZ00QD
- [main] 87% polyester, 13% elastane, [side panel] 75% nylon, 25% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- 5 rear pockets, zippered security
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.