Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Pro Road Cycling Shoe
Built with a women's specific design, the PEARL iZUMi Pro Road Cycling Shoe features a comfortable fit with high stiffness levels in key areas to create the high-performance shoe we've been searching for. Its perforated synthetic leather upper construction is breathable and strong, while the sole features a 1:1® PRO Carbon Power Plate to maximize power transfer. Dual BOA L6C dials ensure our shoe fits snugly to our feet and combines with TX lace guides, eliminating the usual BOA cables to avoid unwanted pressure points and hot spots.
- A high-performance road shoe with a women's specific build
- Upper material made with perforated synthetic leather
- 1:1® PRO Carbon Power Plate maximizes power transfer
- BOA Fit System with dual L6C dials offers a snug, secure fit
- Pressure and hot spots are eliminated with TX lace guides
- Ergonomic, dual-density footbed provides optimal pedaling comfort
- Item #PLZO8K9
- Upper Material
- Boa L6C dials
- dual density 1:1
- 1:1 Pro Carbon Power Plate
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 11, 2023
Very purple and too small
- I returned this product before using it
The photos look like they are black with subtle purple tones. They are actually very purple. And they run small, had to return. Will probably buy the men’s version in black. The look like very nice shoes overall
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help