Why We Like The Pearl Izumi PRO Road Cycling Shoe
Designed for all-day riding comfort, the Pearl Izumi PRO Road Cycling Shoe is ready for your next epic adventure. Its breathable synthetic leather upper offers superior comfort against the top of the foot, while a BOA L6C dial and Soft TX lace guides keep your foot snug and secure without any pressure points. On the bottom of the shoe is a 1:1 PRO Carbon Power Plate, providing you with maximum power transfer and stiffness.
- Road cycling shoe designed for all-day comfort while riding
- Features a strong, breathable synthetic leather upper
- BOA L6C adjustment system ensures a snug, secure fit
- Soft TX lace guide replaces BOA cables, eliminates pressure points
- 1:1 PRO Carbon Power Plate allows for maximum power transfer
- Dual-density footbed features an ergonomic design for optimal support
- Item #PLZO8K8
- Upper Material
- 95% rubber/plastic, 5% textile
- BOA L6C fit system
- dual density 1:1
- 98% carbon, 2% steel
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 252g (per shoe, size 42)
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 3, 2023
Fits great, can't wait to try them out
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
Shoes look/fit great. Kind of surprised the laces are thinner than some of the Shimano shoes I've tried. 2nd pair of Izumis, great shoes. Sizing I've measured my feet at a shoe store and they're between a 13.5-14 (US), so finding shoes that fit well is kind of a struggle. These fit perfectly for my feet (Sz 49).
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help