Why We Like The Pro Bib Short
Crafted to be a lightweight companion for long days in the saddle, the Pearl Izumi Pro Bib Shorts are a wardrobe staple for training and racing. The seven-panel construction minimizes seams while offering a near-perfect fit around our legs and hips. The laser-cut bib straps are wide and soft, giving us a barely-there feel that keeps the shorts in place through the entire ride.
- Pro-level bib shorts for cycling and gravel riding
- Italian made PRO Transfer fabric keeps us cool and comfortable
- New Levitate PRO triple-density chamois keeps our sit bones happy
- Laser-cut raw edge leg openings eliminate pinching and irritation
- 10.5in inseam sits comfortably above the knee
- Industry-leading BioViz reflectivity helps us be seen out on the road
- Item #PLZO8I7
- PRO Transfer (synthetic)
- Levitate PRO
- Leg Gripper
- laser-cut raw edge
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 27, 2023
My Go-to bib short
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
For most of my rides I don't run a full bib short, usually either just a liner under baggies or a half short, but when I do decide to go on a longer ride and plan to spend several hours in the saddle, a pair of proper bibs are essential. The Pearl Izumi pro bibs are light enough to forget they exist, compressive enough to reduce fatigue but stretch enough to not cause discomfort 6 hours into the day. The Levitate Pro chamois is easily my favorite for the long hauls and the unique colorways are appreciated.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help