Why We Like The Pro Bib Short
If comfort is king, then quality is the queen of our list of requirements for a solid road cycling kit. The Pro Bib Short puts both at the forefront of its design, and it's complete with everything from a plushy chamois to raw-edge bib straps that enhance comfort and fit. A center front bib clip allows for customization, and a laser-cut raw edge leg hem creates a seamless short-to-skin transition.
- Luxuriously made bib short for training and endurance riding
- PRO Transfer fabric balances compression and comfort
- Levitate PRO chamois is smooth to the skin and cushy
- V-strap, drop-tail design for easy nature breaks
- Silicone leg grippers hold everything in place
- BioViz reflective elements ensure we're seen in low light
- Item #PLZO8I8
- 45% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- Levitate PRO
- raw-edge straps
- Leg Gripper
- BioViz reflective elements
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 5oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.