Why We Like The Pro Air Bib Short
We have specific kits for certain days, and the Pro Air Bib Short is part of our getup for all-day grinds. It employs a stretch weave for superior compression, support, and moisture transfer, and it features a laser-cut, clean finish for smooth skin to short transitions. Pearl Izumi's PRO Escape 1:1 chamois provides plushy support for when we're three hours into a 70-mile day, and BioViz reflective elements keep us seen when the sun sets before our ride ends.
- Performance cycling short is supportive in more ways than one
- Stretch woven PRO Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool for comfort
- Laser-cut bib straps hold everything in place and offer an airy feel
- BioViz reflective elements keep us seen in low light conditions
- PRO Escape 1:1 chamois with floating top sheet design for comfort
- Item #PLZO8I6
- [lower panel] 60% nylon, 40% elastane, [upper panel] 65% polyester, 35% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- PRO Escape 1:1
- laser-cut straps
- Leg Gripper
- BioViz elements
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.