They told you so.
We get it: taking up bib shorts for the first time can be intimidating, but there are reasons why everyone won't stop telling you how great they are. When you finally make the decision to put your faith in a pair, you'll want to really know they'll be as life-changing as you've been promised. Occupying one of the top tiers of Pearl Izumi's bib shorts line for women, the P.R.O. Escape Bib Shorts have been constructed with the types of effective features that make people hold onto their bibs until they fall apart and inspire them to tell all of their non-bib friends how much they need to grab a pair.
While you're sitting in the saddle, the soft nylon/elastane main body on the P.R.O. Escape closely follows your leg movements as you stand on climbs and tuck during descents while continuously pulling moisture away from your skin. Silicone leg grippers keep the ends of the eight-inch legs in place, while breathable mesh bib straps disappear under jerseys. Pearl Izumi also includes a drop-tail design on the rear bib strap, which allows you to detach the shorts for blissfully simple mid-ride nature breaks, dispelling a main source of worry when switching to bibs.
Lining the shorts, Pearl's P.R.O. Escape 1:1 Chamois features a plush blend of variable-density cushioning in a strategic topography, and the malleable, four-way stretch next-to-skin layer wards off chafing to ensure your skin can breathe on long, warm rides.
- A comfortable, supportive bib short
- P.R.O. Transfer fabric dries quickly
- Drop tail bib closure for adjustable fit
- Supportive chamois is comfortable over the miles
- Reflective elements increase visibility to others
View more Women's Bib Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.