Why We Like The Prospect 2/1 Short With Liner
Mid-day wardrobe changes are not on our itinerary, but that's why we're pulling on the Prospect 2/1 Short With Liner from the start. These versatile shorts take inspiration from runners with a lightweight construction and shorter inseam, but they're not shy on tech and feature a tough polyester construction that stands up to hours on the trail. A supportive chamois cushions our sit bones to top it all off, so we can do everything from biking to a side hike.
- Performance shorts deliver comfort on the bike and off
- Synthetic fabric wicks moisture efficiently to keep us dry
- Athletic cut and adjustable waist for finding our perfect fit
- Select Escape 1:1 chamois supports our sit bones
- Item #PLZO8IE
- [body] 100% polyester, [liner] 91% polyester, 9% elastane, [other] 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- [liner, size 8] 8in
- SELECT Escape 1:1
- adjustable, elastic
- Claimed Weight
- [size 4] 7.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 11, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I rode my MTB for 90 minutes and was uncomfortable the majority of the time. The chamois is not padded enough at all. I can’t wear them. At least I can cut the inner shorts out and wear the outer short for any purpose.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help