Why We Like The Prospect 2/1 Short With Liner
When you want to double up on your workouts for the day by riding your bike over to the gym, having a short that doubles as both a bike and gym short is crucial. With the Prospect Short, you are able to remove the chamois liner after your ride to get ready for a good lifting session without bringing extra gear. The Prospect also includes a DWR coating on the outer layer, shedding moisture to ensure the shorts stay dry through your entire workout, both on and off the bike.
- Compressive liner is easily removed once at your final destination for dual-use
- Features BioViz reflective decals for safe riding in low-light conditions
- Two drop-in pockets built into the liner for storage
- Recycled fabric coated with DWR to keep you dry and shed spray from wet roads
- Item #PLZO8ID
- [face fabric] 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR coating, [lining] 77% recycled polyester, 14% elastane, 9% polyester
- Chamois Thickness
- [lining] 2 side
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2023
Great 2-IN-1 Shorts!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I needed a pair of shorts for those days when I want to just ride the cruiser or the "around-town" single speed bike. This fits the bill. Minimal chamois doesn't crowd me up when I stop for coffee yet gives just enough cushion for the ride. Another feature: Don't like the chamois in there full-time? Just get some scissors and cut it out. (Held in simply by stretchy small strings). Now you have a removable chamois that you can either wear the whole time or just when you need it. Great idea, PI! I recommend!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help