Interval Cargo Bib Short
As drop-bar cycling’s image continues to evolve and incorporate the growing trend of dirty, cut-off t-shirts and unbuttoned flannels, a storage complication has arrived with so many of us ditching traditional jerseys in favor of the casual, counter-culture aesthetic. Luckily, Pearl Izumi rescues us from ourselves while simultaneously pushing us deeper into the vibe. The Interval Cargo Bib Short is a four-pocket, summer-riding, adventure seeker that more replaces jersey pockets of old, and portrays a wild-west soul in these modern times.
Recycled mesh panels run on the side of the thighs for enhancing temperature control, and here, two thigh-length pockets stash larger carryon items like cell phones and wind-jackets — in case your epic takes a hard right to summit a snow-lined alpine road. Two additional pockets are located on the hips for heavier items that may create heavy legs if placed at the thighs.
Pearl Izumi follows through with perks such as raw-cut bib straps — which we wish were a standard on all cycling bibs — for excellent comfort while standing and riding. The year-round workhorse of a chamois, the ELITE Escape 1:1, sits underneath to support during countless hours of unmapped cycling adventures, and reflective details catch the dwindling rays of light as the sun sets on the day.
- Pockets aplenty in this summer-weight cycling bib
- Four on-board pockets stash snacks and valuables for longer-hauls
- Open mesh side panels enhance breathability on the hottest days
- Comfortable and performance-focused chamois for summer-long support
- Raw-edge bib straps are ace to reduce pressure points and skin lines
- Item #PLZO8D9
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] synthetic, [mesh paneling] recycled synthetic
- 3 season
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- raw-edge straps
- Leg Gripper
- printed on hem
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty