Why We Like The Expedition Short
Have you ever noticed a certain discomfort in your nether regions after a few hours of intense pedaling in the saddle? Chances are you're sporting a trusted pair of bike shorts, but most bike shorts aren't built like Pearl Izumi's Expedition Short to deliver superior comfort for rides that last the entire day. Its legendary ELITE Transfer fabric not only to minimizes chafing and irritation, but also provides next-to-skin comfort as your legs grow accustomed to constant motion. Our riders praise the cargo pockets along each thigh, as well as the rear horizontal pocket, when their jerseys are already stuffed with fuel and spare components. The ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois is designed to float between your body and the bike, absorbing impacts from the road as you pedal to your heart's content.
- Comfortable road shorts feature Pearl Izumi's performance tech
- Compressive fabric delivers next-to-skin comfort in the saddle
- Wide waistband eliminates uncomfortable pinching and chafing
- Plush chamois absorbs road shock and reduces friction
- Low-profile pockets store essentials for those longer rides
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions